Troubleshooting JDeveloper setup for Oracle Applications
(Doc ID 357218.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Applications Framework - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This guide covers most frequently encountered problems related to JDeveloper install, setup, and troubleshooting. This guide includes:
- Instructions for identifying right JDeveloper patch to install;
- Detailed steps for JDeveloper Setup;
- Detailed instructions for using and testing your JDeveloper installation and configurations;
- Post installation/setup checkpoints;
- JDeveloper Known issues and fixes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!