Customer Form, Business Purposes Error: You cannot update the internal location of a ship to address when requisition lines exist for this location.
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:ARXCUDCI.FMB - Customers
When a business purpose of Ship To has an Internal Location value associated in the Details tab, attempting to modify other details of the Ship To Location not involving Internal Location / Organization raises the error:
APP-AR-:11114 You cannot update the internal location of a ship to address when requisition lines exist for this location.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Order Management User
Navigation: Inventory > Setup > Organization > Locations
- Create a customer in Receivables
- Enter a ship_to address
- At Ship_to address Business purpose, click on Open
- In Details tab, Select Internal Location 'Your location'
- In Order Management Tab, Enter tolerances - over shipment tolerance, under shipment tolerance etc
- Navigation: Purchasing > Requisitions > Requisitions
- Create an internal requisition and select the internal location 'Your location'
- Select the source 'Inventory' and organization Vision Operations (if there is no organization available, means the ITEM selected on requisition has no Order Management information filled). Test cannot be reproduced with a source 'Supplier', so it's important to select source Inventory.
- Go to customer ship-to address. Try to modify tolerances.
- Error message is raised.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms