Employee's Pay is not Calculating Correctly With Mid-Month Change 'To Leave Without Pay' Status
(Doc ID 359807.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Assignment status "Leave Without Pay" is defined as 'Do Not Process for Payroll'. Employee makes partial earnings in the first half of the pay period, and goes on 'Leave of Absence' for the second half of the pay period.
Payroll does not process this assignment (skips the assignment), even though the assignment has partial earnings
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Created assignment status:
- Assignment status name: Leave Without Pay
- Human Resource: Suspend Assignment
- Payroll: Do Not Process
2. Pay period: 01-FEB-20XX to 28-FEB-20XX
- Created employee, emp-1
- Create assignment, assign-1
3. Emp-1 worked from 01-FEB-20XX to 15-FEB-20XX
- Assignment status: Active
- During these 15 days, emp-1/assign-1 had some earnings
4. Emp-1 did not work from 16-FEB-20XX to 28-FEB-20XX
- Assignment status: Leave Without Pay
5. Ran payroll on 01-MAR-20XX (Date Paid: 01-MAR-20XX) for the pay period ( 01-FEB-20XX to 28-FEB-20XX )
- The payroll skipped this assignment ( assign-1 )
- The payroll did not process assignment ( assign-1 )
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document