Life Events Remain After Submitting the "Purge Backed-out Or Voided Life Events" Process
(Doc ID 369611.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After submitting the "Purge Backed-out Or Voided Life Events" process, the life event(s) in question are not deleted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in using US Super HRMS Manager Responsibility
2. Navigate to Processes and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports > Single Request.Purge Backed-out Or Voided Life Events, with the following
3. Select the request name "Purge Backed-out Or Voided Life Events" and submit with the following parameters:
- Effective Date: DD-MMM-YYYY
- Person Name: <specify employee name>
- To Occurred Date: DD-MMM-YYYY
- Backed Out Status: Backed Out
4. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the employee specified in the process parameters.the View Person Life Events Form, life events are still listed
5. Select View Person Life Events from the Desktop Activities drop down menu and click the 'Show Backed Out Events' check box.
- See that the life events have not been removed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document