Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.8 to 12.1 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.8 to 12.1 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iProcurement - Version: 11.5.8 to 12.1
FORM:POXRQERQ.FMB - Enter Requisitions GUI
FORM:POXPOEPO.FMB - Enter Purchase Orders GUI
ConcurrentProgram:REQIMPORT - Requisition Import
ConcurrentProgram:POXPOPDOI - Import Standard Purchase Orders
***Checked for relevance on 12-Sep-2012***
What steps can be taken to either avoid, or resolve these cases?
1. Under an Encumbrance Enabled environment, a Requisition created in May with a default
GL Date of May 2006, is submitted for approval.
2. The Requisition is Approved with the final Approver in the hierarchy approving in June of 2006.
The GL Period for May 2006 is closed.
3. The Requisition is Approved, and then Rejected immediately after approval.
4. To resubmit this Requisition the user changes the GL date to June's date and resubmits the
same for approval.
5. However, since the Requisition has already been Approved, this can create confusion
for the Approvers.
1. Under an Encumbrance Enabled environment, Requisitions are imported in June with a GL Date
set to May 2006.
2. The Requisition is submitted for approval or initiated for approval through the
Requisition Import process.
3. The GL Period for May 2006 is closed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms