How To Remove a Column From Audit Trail Tables?
(Doc ID 383053.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 11.5.9 to 12.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reviewed for Relevance 29 Jul 18.
After enabling audit of some columns for a certain table are grayed out in the AuditTrail -> Tables form.
1. Navigate to System Administrator -> Security -> AuditTrail -> Tables.
2. Query the table that needs the new columns for audit.
3. Add the columns in the Audit Columns rows.
4. None of these columns can be deleted from auditing even after disabling the Group containing the audited table.
5. The rows which includes the chosen columns for audit in the screen of Audit Tables form are grayed out and can't be deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document