Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.2.6 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:WSHFRREL.FMB - Launch Pick Release Form
Form:WSHFDPAR.FMB - Shipping Parameters
When attempting to pick release all eligible orders, some order lines are not picked as expected. The following error occurs in the Pick Release log file:
When insufficient quantity exists to fully satisfy a line item that is being picked, and partial shipments are allowed, the line should be split. The available quantity should be picked on the first line; and the second line containing the unpicked quantity should be backordered.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management super user
2. Nav->Shipping->Release Sales orders
3. Input pick release parameters and submit the request
4. When request completes, review the Pick Slip report
5. Find that not all eligible order lines were picked.
6. Review the Pick Selection debug log file or the Shipping Exceptions Report, and see the above error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms