Last updated on JULY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Engineering - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document includes all versions of Oracle EBS 11i and R12
EXECUTABLE:ENCACN - Engineering Change Order Implementation
Implementing an Engineering Change Order (ECO) fails with the following error in the log file.
ERROR - From Implement ECO Log File
ENCACN module: Engineering Change Order Implementation
Failure in enimpri_implement_revised_item (eco_failed)
End Processing Revised Item Sequence Id 65903
ERES processing acknowledgement of all events ...
Acknowledgement created for the events.
End of ERES calls. ...
Generating Implementation failure Action Log ...
End Processing for Organization : M1
1. Create BOM item with components as manufacturing items.
2. Create item 6110 as a prototype item in engineering.
3. Do not implement item 6110
4. Create an ECO for BOM item
5. Part of ECO is to add item 6110 to the BOM.
6. Choose Tools > Implement for the ECO
7. Get the error in the request log.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms