Debrief Error: ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 31-Jan-12***
ConcurrentProgram:CSFUPDATE - CSF:Update Debrief Lines
'CSF:Update Debrief Lines' completes with warning and the debrief line is in status "Completed With Errors". The log file displays the following:
Cause: ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("INV"."MTL_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE"."TRANSACTION_DATE").
Action: Please contact your technical representative.
The error has been reported against ("INV"."MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS"."LAST_UPDATED_BY") as well.
(R) Field Service Manager
(N) Field Service Dispatcher > Service Requests > Create Service Requests.
1. Create SR and Task.
- Assignment Status 'Accepted' or 'Working'.
2. Go to Debrief form and create a new Material line.
3. Change the Assignment Status to 'Completed' and save.
4. Debrief status 'Pending'.
5. CSF:Update Debrief Lines gets fired and completes with warning.
- Debrief status is 'Completed With Errors'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms