Pending Inventory Transactions Preventing Accounting Period Close
(Doc ID 391251.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.9 to 12.2.5 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 11.5.7 to 12.2.5 [Release 11.5.7 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to close a previous accounting period, the user found many records stuck in Unprocessed Shipping Transactions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Inventory > Accounting Close Cycle > Inventory Accounting Periods
2. Choose an inventory organization
3. The inventory accounting periods form opens
4. Press the "Pending..." button
5. The Pending Transactions Appear
6. See that in the section "Unprocessed Shipping Transactions", there is non-zero value value for the field "Pending Transactions"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document