Pending Inventory Transactions Preventing Accounting Period Close
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.9 to 12.2.5 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 11.5.7 to 12.2.5 [Release 11.5.7 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 02-Nov-2015 ***
Checked for relevance on 17-Apr-2017
When attempting to close a previous accounting period, the user found many records stuck in Unprocessed Shipping Transactions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Inventory > Accounting Close Cycle > Inventory Accounting Periods
2. Choose an inventory organization
3. The inventory accounting periods form opens
4. Press the "Pending..." button
5. The Pending Transactions Appear
6. See that in the section "Unprocessed Shipping Transactions", there is non-zero value value for the field "Pending Transactions"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms