CREATEPO Workflow does not Automatically Create Blanket Release from Requisition Approval Workflow
(Doc ID 393026.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 30-MAY-2019***
Blanket release is not automatically created after requisition approval with the sourcing setup.
When the source document in ASL for the OSP item is a quotation, a standard PO is created automatically.
When the source document in ASL is a Blanket agreement , PO Create Document
workflow ends with ‘Not enough information for automatic creation’
Manual autocreate blanket release from the same requisition is working.
The Item Attributes for the CREATEPO workflow are correctly set for automatically
creating Releases or PO's from the Requisition Approval Workflow:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and approve blanket agreement with the Outside processing item and supplier.
2. Create ASL to the item and assign the blanket agreement as the source document for this item.
3. Create discrete job to the final assembly with OSP operation that include the OSP item.
4. Release the Job.
5. An Approved requisition is automatically created.
6. No blanket release is automatically created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document