Error When Exporting Content Object From Content Administration Page
(Doc ID 395351.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to export the content from the Content Administration tab, the following error occurs:
'An error occurred while reading XSDs and DTDs from the URL contained in the metadata file: https://exxt021xx.<xxx>.com.xx:1xx15/OA_HTML/.'
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Log on to apps instance
2) Select OLM Administrator responsibility.
3) Select 'Content Administration' function.
4) Navigate to the desired content object to be exported.
5) Select the details icon for one of the LO's in the folder
6) Click on the 'Export' button
7) Select an option and click 'Apply'
8) An error message is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document