Blanket Sales Agreement Modifier Discount Not Applied On Release
(Doc ID 396898.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Modifier setup on the Blanket Sales Agreement #27440 does not get applied on the sales order
27442 created from the BSA.
Expect the releases (new orders) created from the BSA would get the modifier applied when the
order is saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using New Order Management Super User responsibility
2. Blanket Sales Agreements > Blanket Sales Agreements Organizer
3. Query BSA# 27440 > Open Agreement > Click Pricing tab and see Default Discount Amount = $10.
4. Create Releases > check line and price on the item is $17
5. Save the new order and modifier is not applied - price should be reduced by discount amount of
$10 = $7
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot apply the modifier to new releases.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document