Customer Form, Business Purposes Issue: Bill To Purpose Can be Deactivated Even When It Is Use As Bill To Location By a Ship To Purpose
(Doc ID 397663.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle Trading Community - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:ARXCUDCI.FMB - Customers
A Bill_To business purpose can be deactivated without getting a warning or error, even if it used as the Bill_To Location for a Ship_To business purpose.
When creating transactions (invoice, debit memo, credit memo) using this Ship-To, the following error occurs:
APP-AR-11207: Invalid arguments for the procedure &PROCEDURE. Please contact Support (User_EXIT=get_remit_to_address())
When running the Autoinvoice import program: the invoices and credit memos are not picked up which has this as remit to Address.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Customers > Standard
- Create Bill_To Business Purposes
- Set Bill To as Active and Primary
- Create Ship_To Business Purpose, fill in Bill To Location to use the purpose created in step 2.
- Deactivate the "Bill_To"
- Save your changes, note that no Error or Warning is raised.
- Navigation: Transactions > Transaction
- Create a transaction and use the Ship to from step 4. The following error is raised:
APP-AR-11207: Invalid arguments for the procedure &PROCEDURE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document