Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for Relevance 24-Feb-2014 ***
FORM:ARXCUDCI.FMB - Customers
A Bill To business purpose can be deactivated without getting a warning or error, even if it used as the Bill To Location for a Ship To business purpose.
When creating transactions (invoice, debit memo, credit memo) using this Ship-To, the following error occurs:
APP-AR-11207: Invalid arguments for the procedure &PROCEDURE. Please contact World Wide Support (User_EXIT=get_remit_to_address())
When running the Autoinvoice import program: the invoices and credit memos are not picked up which has this as remit to Address.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Customers > Standard
- Create Bill To Business Purposes
- Set Bill To as Active and Primary
- Create Ship To Business Purpose, fill in Bill To Location to use the purpose created in step 2.
- Deactivate the "Bill To"
- Save your changes, note that no Error or Warning is raised.
- Navigation: Transactions > Transaction
- Create a transaction and use the Ship to from step 4. The following error is raised:
APP-AR-11207: Invalid arguments for the procedure &PROCEDURE.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms