APP-PO-14094: Not Able To Enter Receipts / Returns / Corrections For Amount Based Line Types or Rate Based Temp Labor PO
(Doc ID 399153.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to enter Manual Receipts for a Purchase Order (PO), with line type "Rate Based Temp Labor", following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce
Navigate to Purchase Order Responsibility
1. Create a Standard Purchase Order
2. Add line of type Rate Based Temp Labor
3. Define price and amount for this line
4. Provide charge code in the shipment window
5. Save and Approve the PO
Navigate to Inventory responsibility
1. Transactions --> Receiving --> Receipts
2. Change the organization Purchasing org
3. Enter the Purchase Order number created in the initial steps
4. Click on Find
The issue may also occur on Receiving Corrections form (RVCTXECO ) or Receiving Returns form (RCVTXERE )
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document