Attachments Added Via SSHR Are Not Seen In Core HR
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Self Service applications are submitted with an attachment, the back office is unable to see the attachment.
Example 1 :
Employee Self Service => Leave of Absence => Create an Absence Request => Add Attachment.
Example 2 :
1. vishr02 (FP.K3)
2. Logged In As IAU20092
3. Employee Self-Service, Vision Corporation
4. Education and Qualifications
5. Update icon for Qualification IAU Degree
6. See the page : Update Qualification (No possibility to add any attachment on this page)
7. Enter a data
8. Click on Next
9. See the page : Education and Qualifications: Review
10. In the section "Additional Information", add an attachment, apply.
12. See : Your changes have been submitted for manager approval.
13. Logout and log back As IAU20091
14. Notifications (Self Service Workflow)
15. See and open the notification :Education and Qualification for IAU 20092, Iris
16. In the header of the notification, see the attachment : Attachments GPS (Large).jpg
18. Log out and log back as IAU20092
19. Employee Self-Service, Vision Corporation
20. Education and Qualifications
21. The attachment initially linked to the qualification "IAU Degree" cannot be seen anywhere
22. Also check the notification received by the employee :
Education and Qualification for IAU 20092, Iris has been approved.
The attachment cannot be seen as well
23. Log out and log back as the approver IAU20091
The attachment is still linked to the closed notification.
Conclusion : the attachment linked to the review page is not linked to the employee record after approval.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms