How To Check How Relevant Workflow Attributes For Create Documents (CREATEPO) Workflow Are Set?
(Doc ID 404424.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.0.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 11 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 15-Dec-2010
How to check how the following relevant workflow attributes for the Create Documents Workflow (CREATEPO) are set?
- Is Automatic Creation Allowed?
- Automatic Approval Allowed?
- Should Workflow Create The Release?
- Should non-catalog requests be autocreated from Contract?
- Send PO Autocreation to Background
- Should Contract be used to autocreate Doc?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document