Intercompany Transfer Price Pulling From The Wrong Price List Expected to Use a Static Pricing List Assigned to the Customer
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that Intercompany AR Invoice is pulling the Transfer Price from the wrong Price List even though the Invoice to Customer on the Intercompany relations has the "INTERCOMPANY PRICE LIST" attached to the Bill to site. The Price List that the Intercompany AR Invoice is looking at is the price list that is on the sales order .
1. Create a sales order in One operating unit(X).
2. Change the Warehouse to ship from to the shipping warehouse(different operating unit(Y)).
3. Pick Release and ship confirm from the operating unit (Y).
4. Run Auto Invoice in Operating unit (X).
5. Run the "Create Intercompany Ar Invoice" in operating unit (Y).
6. View Log and the Transfer Price shown is the Price that is on price list which is on the sales order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms