My Employee Information - Performance Tab Displays No Data
(Doc ID 406993.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Talent Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Oracle Performance Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Navigate to Manager Self Service > My Employee Information > Performance tab, the completed appraisal data is not displayed on the tab.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure employee reports into supervisor on assignment screen.
2. Employee raises and completes the appraisal, manager completes form with final ratings and feedback.
3. Emplyoee adds final feedback.
4. Manager navigates to Manager Self Service > My Employee Information and is able to see the employee in Employment tab.
5. Navigate to Performance tab and see completed Performance information including ratings and dates - however this section is empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document