My Employee Information - Performance Tab Displays No Data
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Talent Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Oracle Performance Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 16-Mar-2012***
Navigate to Manager Self Service > My Employee Information > Performance tab, the completed appraisal data is not displayed on the tab.
Expect to display the appraisal information in performance tab in both My Employee Information and My Information functions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure employee reports into supervisor on assignment screen.
2. Employee raises and completes the appraisal, manager completes form with final ratings and feedback.
3. Emplyoee adds final feedback.
4. Manager navigates to Manager Self Service > My Employee Information and is able to see the employee in Employment tab.
5. Navigate to Performance tab and see completed Performance information including ratings and dates - however this section is empty.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms