Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 184.108.40.206 in Production:
Find Credit Check Hold do not get applied when the the customer is enabled for
credit checking at customer level only.
Expect the new Sales Order to be placed on Credit Hold.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Payment Terms - enabled for Credit checking. (say Net 30)
2. New Credit Check Rule (viz we are not using OCM Default Credit Check Rule) created
for credit checking at Sales Order Level.The new credit check rule does not use
Pre Calculated Exposure.
3. The credit check rule associated with an Order Type (say Standard Order Type)
4. Created a new customer. Enabled the credit check flag at customer level and
say provided $100 for both Credit Limit and Order Credit Limit.
5. Next created a Sales Order - using the above customer, order type, payment terms with
order amt say $200. I expected the order will be put on Credit Hold at the time of booking,
but no hold gets applied.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are unable to guarantee correct Credit Checking functionality.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms