Unable to Close WIP Jobs - PO Requisition Was Not Automatically Cancelled
(Doc ID 413488.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 11.5.10 in Production:
When attempting to close two WIP jobs which have been tied to Purchase Orders (PO). The lines on the POs were cancelled after being approved.
The following error occurs.
PO/requisition was not automatically canceled.
Cause: PO/requisition cannot be canceled if:
1. PO/requisition was in a status other than Approved, or Rejected.
2. PO/requisition was already closed, or finally closed, or canceled, or put
Your document ID's are invalid, or could not found.
PO_INVALID_DOC_IDS Your document ID's are invalid, or could not found.
Outside Processing(OSP) using Purchase Release sourced BPA.
WIP Parameter -> (T)Outside Processing
Requisition Creation Time : At Job/Schedule Release
Propagate Job Change to Purchasing : Automatic
1. Create Wip Job and change status to Released
2. Requisition Import
3. Create Releases
4. Approve the Created Release
5. Change the WIP Job Status from Released to Cancelled.
6. Wip Job Status is changed to Cancelled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document