R12 Unaccounted Transaction Sweep Causes Out of Sync Accounting Dates
(Doc ID 437362.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In R12, it appears the sweep functionality is not working. The Unaccounted Transaction Sweep report output shows invoices are swept, but the period can not be closed.
Expected behavior is that the unaccounted transactions should be swept to next period and the current period should get closed.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate: Payables Responsibility > Invoice > Entry > Invoices
2. Enter and validate an Invoice for Jun-07. DO NOT CREATE ACCOUNTING FOR INVOICE
3. Navigate to Payables Responsibility > Accounting > Control Payables Period
4. Set Jun-07 period to Closed and tab out of the field
A Note appears saying Exception Exists and cannot close the period.
5. Click on Exception Button.
6. Click on Sweep
7. Select Sweep Period (Next period, JUL-07)
8. Click Submit.
9. Try to close the period again, set Jun-07 period to Closed and tab out of the field
A Note STILL appears saying Exception Exists and cannot close the period.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document