Life Event Evaluates Rates as of the Life Event Occurred Date Rather Then Rate/Coverage Start Date Code
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when enrolling a New Hire in December where Coverage and Rates are to begin on the first of the next month (01-JAN) and Standard Rates have been updated to reflect new annual values as of 01-JAN, the old rate is displayed instead of the updated new rate.
It's as though the defined amounts are based on the life event occurred date rather than the coverage start date.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > Rate/Coverage Definitions > Standard Rates.
3. As of the first of the new plan year, 01-JAN, update the Flat Amount value for an example plan.
4. Navigate to Total Compensation > Programs and Plans > Program Enrollment Requirements and query the program which includes the example plan.
5. Configure the New Hire life event with Coverage and Rate Start Date Codes of "First of Next Month".
6. Hire and enroll an eligible employee during the month of December.
Coverage and Rates should begin as of 01-JAN.
However, returned rate values DO NOT reflect the newly updated amounts as of 01-JAN.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms