Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempt change to order line quantity (or cancel the line) on a Drop ship order that has a Purchase Order that has been approved, the following error occurs:
You are not allowed to cancel Order Line because: Order Line has associated Purchase Orders Approved
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a drop ship order
2. Purchase Release the order
3. Run Requisition Import
4. AutoCreate a PO from the requisition
5. Approve the PO.
6. Go Back to OM Superuser Responsibility.
7. Query the drop ship order
8. Navigate to the order line
9. Change the quantity or cancel the line
You are not allowed to cancel Order Line because
Order Line has associated Purchase Orders Approved
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms