Rel 12 and 12.1 - Items With Mapped Category After Item Creation Do Not Show Up In iProcurement
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An item is available in Core Apps Purchasing, but not in iProcurement. The category was not mapped at
the time the item was created in Master Items. Even after mapping the category, the item does not show
up in iProcurement search results.
1. Create new category in KFF PO Item Categories: CM
2. Add the new category to Purchasing Category Codes: CM.00
3. Assign the new category to the category sets.
4. Create item cm_item_category with category CM.00
5. Executed search in iProcurement and the Item does not show up. Execute search in Core Apps and the item is available.
6. Create an iProcurement shopping category and map the shopping category to the core category
7. Created item cm_item_category_mapped with category CM.00
8. Executed search. The item appears in both iProcurement and Core Apps Purchasing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms