Rel 12 and 12.1 - Items With Mapped Category After Item Creation Do Not Show Up In iProcurement
(Doc ID 454694.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An item is available in Core Apps Purchasing, but not in iProcurement. The category was not mapped at the time the item was created in Master Items. Even after mapping the category, the item does not show up in iProcurement search results.
1. Create new category in KFF PO Item Categories: CM
2. Add the new category to Purchasing Category Codes: CM.00
3. Assign the new category to the category sets.
4. Create item cm_item_category with category CM.00
5. Executed search in iProcurement and the Item does not show up. Execute search in Core Apps and the item is available.
6. Create an iProcurement shopping category and map the shopping category to the core category
7. Created item cm_item_category_mapped with category CM.00
8. Executed search. The item appears in both iProcurement and Core Apps Purchasing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document