Deferred Revenue Contingencies not populated in AR interface tables
(Doc ID 455328.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 28-Nov-2011***
***Checked for relevance on 23-Dec-2013***
In 12.0.0 release, Deferred Revenue functionality has been introduced. Before generating invoice
in Order Management, the interface table AR_INTERFACE_CONTS_ALL for Contingencies should be populated by OM for the AR Contingency information.
The following error is seen --
Error: "Revenue contingencies not populated in AR interface table."
When these steps are followed --
1. Create a Assignment Rule and attach Revenue Contingency called "Explicit Acceptance"
2. Assign AR Transaction Types for this Assignment Rule.
3. Create Order which is linked to this AR Transaction Type.
4. Create and Ship order for this order type.
5. Since the AR Transaction type has Revenue contingency, the interface table for Contingencies to
be populated for the AR Contingency information and that is not happening.
New OM System Parameter in R12.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document