Ability to Override Tax Calculated In E-Business Tax
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.0.1 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Defaulted tax classification from E-Business Tax Setups cannot be overridden and the new tax amount cannot be re-calculated according to overridden tax rate.
Following are the reproducible steps for this issue.
1. Log on system with Purchasing responsibility
2. Create a standard purchase order and save.
3. Navigate to Actions -> Manage Tax and this will show that tax classification that defaults from E-Business Tax for eg. it shows a classification TAX17% with a a rate of 17%.
4. Click on 'Additional Tax Information' button and change the defaulted tax rate from TAX17% to another tax say TAX13%,
5. Click on 'Apply' and it will navigate back to the tax page.
6. The tax classification is not overridden and the tax amount is not be re-calculated according to new tax rate 13%.
Setup to Reproduce:
The following setups have been verified.
1. 'Allow Override of Calculated Tax Line' option in the 'Defaults and Controls' -'Configuration Owner Tax Options'. This option will be enabled based on the application. (For example in this case the application is 'Purchasing' and this option is disabled for Purchasing application).
2. 'Allow Override of Calculated Tax Lines' option in 'Tax Configuration' - 'Taxes'. This has been set to checked.
3. 'Allow Tax Rate Override' option in 'Tax Configuration' and 'Tax Statuses'. This has been set to checked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms