Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Release 12, find a New attachment category for the Suppliers Entry form is not available, when adding a new attachment to the supplier.
NOTE: This also applies to the Prospective Supplier Registration, attachment category
Expect any new attachment category associated to the Prospective Supplier Registration, and/or Supplier Entry form to be available.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into to Oracle Applications to Application Developer responsibility.
2. Navigate to: Attachments / Document Categories.
3. Create a new record with the following values:
Category = New Category
Default Datatype = Short Text
4. Save work.
5. Press the Assignments button.
6. Create a new record with the following values:
Type = Form
Form = Enter Vendor
Enabled = Checked
8. Save work.
9. Switch to Payables Manager responsibility.
10. Navigate to: Suppliers / Entry.
11. Press Create Supplier button.
12. Enter a unique Organization Name and press Apply.
13. In the navigation pane (left) select Organization underneath Company Profile.
14. Scroll to the bottom and press Add Attachment.
15. Activate the Category list and find that the new category 'New Category' is not there.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use new attachment categories in the Suppliers Entry form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms