Requisition Segment1 With Prefix ## Causes Other Reports to Error with ORA-01722
(Doc ID 460474.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On 22.214.171.124 in Production:
Find duplicate records for the requisition in the database with prefix of ## in requisition number.
Expect that duplicate records to be removed .
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. The first approver creating/submitting the requisition from iProcurement which is sent to another approver for approval .
2. The second approver in iProcurement :
- Navigates to Requisition -> Notifications
- Click on the subject of the Notification for Approval of the requisition .
- Click on « Edit Requisition » , at this point a new line is created with ##... in the segment1 .
- Now without making any changes the approver clicks on « Return to Shopping » and the second line is not dropped
- Approver navigates back to Requisition -> Notifications and clicks on the same notification and this time approves the notification .
The requisition is approved, but the second line stay in the system)
3. Also due to this issue Report : Purchase Requisition Status Report gives ORA-01722 errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document