11i: APPSLOCALLOGIN.JSP THROWS 'YOUR PASSWORD IS NOT CHANGEABLE'
(Doc ID 461626.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Stack - Version 11.5.7 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 30-April-2013***
1. Trying to reset a user's password [ as SYSADMIN ]
2. Login in as SYSADMIN
3. Select Responsibility = System Administrator
4. Select Function = Security : User Define
5. Query user
6. Change user's password and save
7. Exit Applications
8. Invoke AppsLocalLogin.jsp
9. Enter the userid and new password > click login > This FAILS with error message:
Error : Your password is not changeable.
This was a clone.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document