Unable To Attach A Contract Template to a RFQ
(Doc ID 462707.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Oracle Sourcing - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 28-Junr-2015
Find that approved contract templates are not listed in Sourcing.
Expect to see the approved templates to be listed in the Contract Template LOV in Sourcing.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log in with Contracts Terms Library Administrator Responsibility.
2. Create a Template and attach the approved clauses and sections to it.
3. Assign one Template document type to RFQ
4. Have both the Templates approved
5. Log in as sourcing buyer and create a RFQ.
6. Under contract terms and under contract source search for the approved templates in order to attach the template to the RFQ
- the templates are not available to be selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!