Sales Order Header Status Not Getting Closed Even After Closing All Lines
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 11-SEPT-2012***
***Checked for relevance on 01-APR-2014***
On 18.104.22.168 in Production:
Find that the order headers are not closing even after all the lines are closed.
Expect the order headers to close once all the lines are closed or it should get closed at month-end as per the settings done in Workflow Builder.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Via Order Management Responsibility
2. Via Orders,Returns->Sales Order form
3. Orders are Booked,Picked,Shipped. Lines get closed.
4. The order header workflow remains in Deferred status.
5. Run Workflow Background Process. Order header still remains as BOOKED.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, end Users are still entering the lines on the same Order which are supposed to
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms