Sales Order Header Status not Getting Closed Even After Closing All Lines
(Doc ID 464552.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 184.108.40.206 in Production:
Find that the order headers are not closing even after all the lines are closed.
Expect the order headers to close once all the lines are closed or it should get closed at month-end as per the settings done in Workflow Builder.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Via Order Management Responsibility
2. Via Orders,Returns->Sales Order form
3. Orders are Booked,Picked,Shipped. Lines get closed.
4. The order header workflow remains in Deferred status.
5. Run Workflow Background Process. Order header still remains as BOOKED.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document