FSG: APP-FND-01016 Error During Account Assignments for Row Set
(Doc ID 465633.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form: RGXGDAXS - Row Set
Program: RGRARG - Financial Statement Generator (FSG)
Error occurs when attempting to create a Account assignment for a Financial Statement Generator (FSG) Row set.
APP-FND-01016: Routine FDFRKS: Unknown structure ID 50288 for flexfield code GLLE with application ID 101.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Login to General Leger Super User
2. Navigation : Reports > Define > Row Set
3. Enter a row set name and click on "Define Rows"
4. Enter Line No and Line Item and click on "Account Assignments"
5. Try to enter accounts and the error displays.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|