Unable To Display Context Sensitive Additional Absence Details DFF In SSHR.
(Doc ID 466881.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle HRMS (Self Service) - Version: 11.5.10 and Later
On 126.96.36.199 in Production:
Unable to to display Additional Absence Details (DFF) on leave of absence in Employee /Manager Self Service by using personalization.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to DTI Employee Self Service, DTI Responsibility > Leave of Absence: Leave of Absence
2. Create an Absence Request (B).
3. The ‘Create an Absence Request’ page is displayed.
4. The Additional Absence Details heading is displayed but no DFF segments below.
5. Select Personalize Page
6. Personalize Single Default Column: Additional Absence Details
7. Render ‘True’ at Site Level and select ‘Apply’ (B).
8. Personalize Flex: Per Absence Details Flex
9. No personalization required as Rendered True at Original Definition Level
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document