Scheduling Failed: Can Not Meet Request Date Or Latest Acceptable Date
(Doc ID 468517.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-Oct-2012***
***Checked for relevance on 13-May-2015***
On 22.214.171.124 in Production:
When attempting to change the Request Date, getting the following error:
Scheduling Failed: Can not meet request date or latest acceptable date
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Order Management
2. NAV > Setup > System Parameters > Scheduling Parameters
3. Set "Reschedule with Request Date Change" = 'Yes'
4. Set "Latest Acceptable Date" = 'Ignore the Latest Acceptable Date without warning'
5. NAV > Setup > Rules > Defaulting > Order Lines > Attribute = 'Latest Acceptable Date'.
6. Set the defaulting for this attributes as Always, Constant = '31-DEC-2010'
7. NAV > Setup > Profiles
8. Set profile options
a) OM: Auto push Group Date = Yes
b) OM: Auto Schedule = No
9. Create a new sales order with Ship Set checked at header.
10. Add ATO Model with qty =100
11. Default request date is populated, and scheduling occurs.
12. Change the request date on the ATO Model to a date further into the future by 2 days.
13. Click on Configurator and select Options.
14. Return back to the lines form, and the line reschedules.
15. Rescheduling fails with:
"Scheduling failed: Cannot meet the request date or latest acceptable date. Available
Alternate test method:
12.b Configure the ATO Model and select Options
13b. Return to the Sales Order Lines
14b. Change the request Date and reschedule the top model line.
15b. Rescheduling fails with:
"Scheduling failed: Cannot meet the request date or latest acceptable date. Available Date: 14-NOV-07."
In Both cases, checking the Latest Acceptable Date shows Null for the top model line with request date change.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot change the Request Date on order lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document