R12 EBTAX: How To Make The Supplier Tax Detail Default
(Doc ID 471302.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You would like to know how to make the Supplier Tax Detail information and rounding rules to default in EBTax
Your actual setup shows
Supplier> Tax Details\ Rounding Level, Rounding Rule and
Supplier> Tax and Reporting \ Allow Tax applicability, Tax Classification
But does not default automatically when a new Supplier / Site is created.
- Responsibility: Tax Manager
- Path: Suppliers > Create
- The Tax Details and Tax and Reporting must be populated manually in the Header and ALL sites records.
- Example, the EBTax setup includes the following:
- Rounding level: line
- Rounding rule: nearest
- Allow tax applicability: [check]
- Tax classification: [SD Sales Tax]
When you create a new supplier/site record, the setup does not default and the new records show the following:
- Rounding level: header
- Rounding rule: up
- Allow tax applicability: [blank]
- Tax classification: [blank]
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|A. Tax Classification Code Defaulting Setup|
|B. Rounding Rule Default|
|C. Tax Applicability Flag|