JLARPCWT Output Does Not Show Any Data
(Doc ID 471729.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for the Americas - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.3 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
REPORT:JLARPCWT.RDF - Argentine Payables Withholding Certificate
The Argentine Payables Withholding Certificate report (JLARPCWT) Output Does Not Show Any Data.
The concurrent ends with normal status, but it does not generate an output file.
Expect to see data in the report.
1. Responsibility: Oracle Payables - R12.AP.A.3 and R12.JL.A.3
2. Path: Invoices -> Entry -> Invoices
3. Create an invoice and save.
4. Validate the invoice.
5. Pay the invoice.
6. Path: Other -> Requests -> Run
7. Execute the Argentine Payables Withholding Certificate
8. No data is shew in the output. The concurrent ends with normal status, but it does not generate an output file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!