New Desktop Integrator Responsibility Missing Integrators
Last updated on MAY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
After upgrading to R12, the old "Oracle Web ADI" responsibility is obsolete, the Create Document function does not work, and old integrators (both seeded and custom) are missing.
Added responsibility "Desktop Integrator" as per My Oracle Support.
The "Create Document" function under the new responsibility works. Only a handful of seeded integrators are shown on the list of values:
- Enterprise Performance Foundation: Hierarchy Integrator
- Enterprise Performance Foundation: Member Integrator
- Financial Consolidation Hub: Intercompany maps
- Financial Consolidation Hub: Dimension Hierarchies
- Financial Consolidation Hub: Value Set Mapping
- General Ledger - Budgets
- General Ledger - Journals
- Intercompany - Single Batch Entry
Upgraded from 11i to R12i.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms