Offer Letter does not Reflect Few Compensation (ICD) Components
(Doc ID 472444.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 15-Jul-2014***
-- Problem Statement:
Find that not all compensation plans are included when generating offer letter even though they
are displayed on review page.
There seems to be no pattern in which compensation plans are included. Sometimes only one is
included and sometimes more. The Relocation Reimbursement Compensation Plan is always included
when generating the offer letter.
Expect all Compensation Plans to be included when generating Offer Letter.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: iRecruitment Recruiter
2. Navigation: iRecruitment Home
3. Click on New Offer link
4. Search vacancy - Press Go button
5. Select candidate
6. Press Next button
7. Fill in fields in Basic Offer Details region
8. Press Next button
9. In your reporting group region the following compensation plans are listed:
Housing Allowance: 39360
Car and Transport Allowance: 1580000
Basic Allowance: 3892000
Relocation Reimbursement: 8990500
10. Press Next button
11. Get Review page
Compensation Details are displayed with all 4 plans.
12. Press View Offer Letter button
13. This brings up offer letter which only contains data tags at the moment - Only Relocation
Reimbursement and it's amount is displayed. None of the other 3 plans are displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document