R12 Error 'Function not available to this responsibility' When Trying To Access Custom Form.
(Doc ID 553014.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to access custom forms, the following error occurs.
"Function not available to this responsibility. Change Responsibilities or contact your System Administrator".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Register custom application.
2. Register custom form under this application.
3. Add it to the menu
4. Add the new product_top variable to the .env file.
5. Bounce the forms server.
6. Place the .fmx file in PROD_TOP/forms/US.
7. Log in to Oracle applications and try opening the form.
8. Encounter the above error.
Due to this issue, users cannot access the form in R12 which was working fine in 18.104.22.168
Upgrade from 11i to R12.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document