How To Add Descriptive Flexfield Values (DFF) in Web ADI for the Additions Integrator Functionality?
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Log into Oracle Web Adi with Fixed Assets Integrator responsibility.
2. Select Define Layout and choose Integrator - Fixed Assets Additions
3. Select Layout Name "Add Assets - Detailed" and click on Update Button
4. Choose the book name and then click on the Continue Button
5. In the Layout screen there is no option to select a DFF field within Required Fields section or Optional Fields section.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms