How To Add Descriptive Flexfield Values (DFF) in Web ADI for the Additions Integrator Functionality?
(Doc ID 559392.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Log into Oracle Web Adi with Fixed Assets Integrator responsibility.
2. Select Define Layout and choose Integrator - Fixed Assets Additions
3. Select Layout Name "Add Assets - Detailed" and click on Update Button
4. Choose the book name and then click on the Continue Button
5. In the Layout screen there is no option to select a DFF field within Required Fields section or Optional Fields section.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!