WIPDJMDF: Operation Quantity in Queue is Wrongly Updated (Even to Negative) When Job is Changed from Unreleased to Released and Job Quantity is Modified
(Doc ID 561244.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find the quantity in queue of first operation is wrongly updated (even quantity is changed to negative) when the job status is changed from Unreleased to Released and the quantity is modified.
Also, when attempting to move the job, the following error occurs, as the available quantity is negative:
Transaction Quantity must be greater than zero
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. WIP responsibility > Discrete > Discrete Jobs
2. Find Discrete Job > New > Create a discrete job with quantity 100 and status 'Unreleased'
3. Save > Operations > Check Quantities tab > In Queue colum > Null
4. Change the job status to Released > Change the job quantity to 70 > Save
5. Operations > Check Quantities tab > In Queue column > Quantity becomes -30
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document