Oracle Human Resources (HRMS) Setup For US, CA and MX Legislations Payroll PDF Reports
(Doc ID 562882.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Mexico) - Version 11.5.10 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.2 HRMS RUP4 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Oracle HRMS (Canada) - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Payroll now has PDF output available for the following reports:
- Employee W-2 PDF & 1099R PDF
- T4 and T4a PDF (incl. Cancellation and amended)
- RL1 PDF and RL2 PDF (incl. Cancellation and amended)
- US Check Writer (XML), US Deposit Advice (XML), US Third Party Check Writer (XML)
- 941 Quarterly Tax Report PYUS941T
- Social Security Affiliation Report (MX_SS_AFFL)
- Canadian Cheque Writer (XML), Canadian Deposit Advice (XML), Canadian Third Party Cheque Writer (XML)
The above list is not complete and PDF reports are being created and delivered all the time. In order to produce PDF outputs, the Oracle Payroll environment must be configured.
This document applies to US, Canada and MX reports.
PYUGEN requires access to the JAVA libraries in order to produce the required PDF document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Setup For Oracle Payroll Environment for PDF Reports|
|Specific Settings For Employee W-2 PDF, T4 PDF, T4a PDF, RL/1 PDF and RL/2 PDF Reports|
|Alternative Setup For Employee W-2 PDF|
|Using Custom Templates For US Payroll PDF Reports|
|Debugging Oracle Payroll PDF Reports|
|Queries to find Custom US Check Writer (XML) Templates|
|Currently known limitations and issues|