Pick And Packing Slip XML-Formatted Shipping Reports Not Created Due To XML Template Not Defined
(Doc ID 563126.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Shipping Delivery Based - Version: 11.5.10 to 12.0.6
In Release 22.214.171.124, Patch 5688014 has been applied. This patch implements the ability to generate XML formatted reports in release 11.5.10. Customized XML versions of the Pick Slip and the Pack Slip reports are created. These reports are also included in the Shipping Document set for Pick Release document set and Ship Confirm document set. However, despite these customized reports being included in the Pick Release and Ship Confirm document sets they are not printing at the time pick release or ship confirm is performed.
Expect that the customized XML reports for Pick and Pack Slip reports will be printed when order is pick released/ship confirmed.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User Responsibility
3. Release Sales Order
4. Specify the document set for pick release which contains the XML formatted pick slip report in the OM tab.
5. Pick release the order.
6. When pick release concurrent processes complete, note that the XML formatted pick slip report is NOT created.
7. Navigate to the Shipping Transactions form, and ship confirm this order; specifying the ship confirm document set which contains the customized pack slip report.
8. When Ship Confirm completes, the XML-formatted Pack Slip report is NOT generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document