Shipment for Drop ship txn PPV or Profit In Inventory Is Not Calculated
(Doc ID 577847.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 22-Sep-2013***
-- Problem Statement:
Find users have define all the setup as per the note 412805.1 with the proper profile value sets.
After Shipment for Drop ship the logical records created for Sales order issue. The distributions of this logical records does not show any calculation of PPV OR Profit in Inventory.
Expect calculation of PPV OR Profit in Inventory. Create accounting for PPV and Profit in Inventory
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Defined shipping network between selling and shipping org
2. Defined customer relation ship between these two org.
3. set the profile option CST: Transfer Pricing Option to Yes, Price Not As Incoming Cost.
4. set the profile option INV:Intercompany Invoice for Internal Orders to Yes.
5. set the transfer price to bill to site at the customer level.
1. create standard sales order in selling org with shipping warehouse as shipping Org.
2. Pick release and ship confirm the SO.
3. check Interface trip stop completed successfully.
4. Go to Inventory and run Create Intercompany AR invoice
5. Go to shipping receivables manager and run Autoinvoice program
6. Go to Inventory and run create Intercompany AP invoice.
7. Go to Selling org payable manager and run Payable open interface program to create pay ables invoice.
8. Run Create accounting program in Inventory and check the accounting for Shipment.
9. The material distribution did not show any accounting entries for PPV or Profit in Inventory.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document