Error on Products and Services Tab In iSupplier Portal When Category Set Is Using Bind Variables
(Doc ID 578331.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.5 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
Error is thrown when selecting products & Services for registered Suppliers.
The setup of the Products and Services section for the Supplier Profile
Management has not been completed properly. Some of the values associated with the Purchasing Item
Category segments in the Products and Services setup profile value contain bind variables in their
'where' clauses. An administrator will need to update the 'where' clauses to eliminate the bind
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Validation tables created.
2) Value sets based on this tables done
3) Po Item Category flexfield defined and compiled
4) Go to Accounts Payables responsibility and register a supplier
5) Go to Products and Services area and then I get the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document