RCVRCVRC: Receiver Is Null On Some Transactions
Last updated on MAY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10 to 12.0.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:RCVRCVRC.FMB - View Receiving Transactions
On Receiving Transaction Summary form, the Receiver field is null for some transactions.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create and Approve a Purchase Order (PO) which has 2 or more lines
2. Query the PO in Receipts form
3. Select one line then deselect it
4. Select another line, enter Required details then Save
5. Navigate to Receiving Transaction Summary form RCVRCVRC
The Receiver field is null for some transactions.
6. In iProcurement the column "Received By" is filled with the value " EMPID 0 NOT DEFINED "
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms