R12 11i: AutoAccounting Rule in Project Fails When Sql Statement is Used But Succeeds With A Constant
(Doc ID 580529.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The AutoAccounting Rule fails if a SQL statement is used to derive the segment values and completes with error:
"AA-paxsql paccdlb =>: ORACLE error occurred while filling in Burden Costs and Rates"
1. Created SQL AA rules and tested in TOAD. They worked as expected.
2. Assign these rules in PA.
3. Enter project and labor transactions as pre-approved batch.
4. Run Distribute Labor Coat process. Completes with error in log as noted.
5. Change AA rules to constants.
6. Rerun the PRC: Distribute Labor Costs and ensure the error is no longer encountered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document