Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version: 12.0.4
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R12 Cannot Complete Payment Process Request, the payables documents are 'Payment Requests' generated in AR.
Error: "This payment instruction includes payments that belong to operating units or payment functions that you cannot access. You can only act on payment instructions for which you have access to all payments."
Steps To Reproduce:
- (R) Receivables Vision Operations (USA)
- (N) Receipts > Receipts > Create receipt
- Create a refund for the same > Provide the payment method in refund attributes > Save the Transaction
- (R) Payables
- (N) Invoices > Entry > Invoices > A Payment request would have been generated
- Approve the Payment request
- Create a Invoice for same payment method > Validate and approve the invoice
- (N) Payments > Entry > Payments Manager > Create a PPR for the payment method > Submit the PPR
- Preview the request and submit the PPR > Provide the required information and run the payment process > Now PPR got assembled
- Now run the process Create Printed Payment Instructions, now the Payment instruction got generated.
- Now when were trying to access or Take Action on the Payment method, were getting the following error
Error: "This payment instruction includes payments that belong to operating
units or payment functions that you cannot access. You can only act on
payment instructions for which you have access to all payments."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms