Saving Organization Classification To a New Organization. Error's: FRM-40735 : PRE-INSERT trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06508
(Doc ID 732862.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to save an Organization Classification, GRE/Legal Entity, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Organizations.
2. Select "New" button in Find Organization window.
3. Enter Name, From, Location, and also DFF information.
4. Save the record.
5. Arrow down to Organization Classifications zone.
6. Select an Organization Classification from the LOV.
7. Check Enabled box.
8. Error message displayed at bottom of form when attempting to save the record
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!